If you have visited museums ever, you will notice that there are some exclusive metal teapots. If you are wondering what metal is that, most of the cases, it is cast iron. The style is back and now you can grab a modern teapot just like the ancient one. It is classy and looks amazing with other metal kitchen accessories.
Because of its popularity, various brands are now producing this item. The overwhelming number of products may make you confused. To have the Best Cast Iron Teapot, you need to consider some fundamental facts. In this buying guide, I am aiming to provide all the essential data that you need.
Quick Overview of 5 Best Cast Iron Teapot
|Cast Iron Teapot||Image||Editor's Rating||Overview||Price|
|TOPTIER Japanese Cast Iron Teapot||4.7/5||Brand: TOPTIER|
Capacity: 950 ml
Color: Light Green
Weight: 3.55 Pounds
|TOWA Workshop Japanese Tetsubin Cast Iron||4.6/5||Brand: TOWA|
Capacity: 650 ml
Weight: 2.55 Pounds
|TOPTIER Japanese Cast Iron Teapot||4.6/5||Brand: TOPTIER|
Capacity: 900 ml
Weight: 3.55 Pounds
|Old Dutch Cast Iron Sapporo Teapot||4.5/5||Brand: Old Dutch|
Capacity: 592 ml
Weight: 2.8 Pounds
|Sotya Tetsubin Japanese Tea Kettle||4.7/5||Brand: Sotya|
Capacity: 300 ml
Weight: 1.7 Pounds
Top 10 Best Cast Iron Teapot Reviewed
TOPTIER Japanese Cast Iron Teapot with Stainless Steel Infuser
This is a handy tea kettle that is made of pure cast iron. It is a perfect kettle for a family with 3-4 people who drink coffee. The capacity of the pot is 32 oz. or 950 ml. Which means you can prepare tea for at least 4 people. It ensures maximum flavor from tea leaves to water. The special mechanism can break down the elements of Fe2+. So, each time you get the perfect tea.
Features an ergonomic folding handle to hold and move the teapot comfortably. The infuser helps to keep the leaf separate to get only the raw tea. Once you are done, keeping the inside clean is enough for storage. No need for any detergent or soap for cleaning. Only water is to clean inside.
Check: Best Cast Iron Cookware
- Available in different sizes.
- Color options are available.
- Boiling and brewing is easy in it.
- Comfortable folding handle to carry and pouring.
- The artistic design on the exterior.
- Handle edges are not rust resistant.
- Takes longer time to boil water.
TOWA Workshop Japanese Tetsubin Cast Iron Teapot
Looking for the pure Japanese cast iron teapot? Then you must pick this TOWA Tetsubin which has an antique look and ideal for 2 people. The first thing you are going to like in this item is its classy look. The whole body of the teapot has artistic Japanese design. A comfortable handle is attached to the teapot and it is twinned with rope to protect the hand from burning. It can stand itself.
Using this item is pretty straightforward. Fill the teapot with some water and use enough tea leaf, keep the stove in light fire and get a perfect tea. Boiling water in it is healthy. When water is warm, the teapot releases iron and absorb the chloride. So, water becomes tasty and brings the perfect flavor in tea.
- Professionally crafted from cast iron.
- Traditional Japanese style with texture.
- Easy to use for boiling and brewing.
- Requires less time for boiling.
- Requires less maintenance.
- Not suitable for more than 2 people.
TOPTIER Japanese Cast Iron Teapot
This tea kettle comes in a modern design instead of an antique look. The diamond-shaped teapot suits any kitchen décor and accessory set. The maximum water capacity of the teapot is 900 ml and the recommended boiling is 700 ml. if you are boiling the maximum amount, you can serve tea for 3-4 people. The top-grade cast iron material protects it from damage and lasts longer.
The infuser is made of stainless steel and it helps to remove tea leaf from the tea. When boiling water, this kettle releases iron ion and absorbs the chloride ion to make water sweeter and soft. As a result, your tea becomes tastier.
- Unique diamond pattern for a modern look.
- Stainless steel infuser for longevity.
- Easy to separate loose leaf.
- Pro-grade cast iron easy to clean.
- The comfortable handle on top.
- Not suitable for high heat boiling.
Old Dutch Cast Iron Sapporo Teapot
A cast iron teapot with texture is the perfect thing to pick for your kitchen. This item by Old Dutch brings the top-grade cast iron teapot with all essential features. The origin of the teapot is Japan and it maintains the Japanese style. The heat-retaining properties of cast iron keep teat at the proper temperature for serving. The interior has a porcelain enamel interior to prevent scratches.
The infuser is included and it allows to separate loose tea leaf from tea. Cleaning and maintenance for the teapot are easy. Just wash with warm water once brewing is done. No additional maintenance required.
- 20 oz. the capacity of brewing.
- Included infuser to separate loose leaf.
- Porcelain enamel interior for longevity.
- Easy to clean only with fresh water.
- Sizing is available.
- The handle is poorly made.
- The infuser is not made of pure stainless steel.
Sotya Tetsubin Japanese Tea Kettle
This item is designed by following the exact style as the ancient teapots. If you don’t have budget issues, you must check this product. Comparing to other products on the list, this one has a larger capacity. It can hold 1000 ml of water inside. Yet, when brewing, don’t fill more than 700 ml to avoid the overflow of water. Constructed from solid cast iron for durability and long-lasting performance.
The textured design will create a distinctive vibe in the tea serving. You can easily pour the ready tea to cups with a convenient handle. The handle is twined with a rope to avoid heat. Your hand will be safe even when the teapot is on the stove. This cast iron teapot with infuser allows serving only tea avoiding loose leaf.
- Larger room to brew enough tea.
- Heavy-duty construction for longevity.
- Cleansing is easy and requires less maintenance.
- Comfortable handle to avoid heat.
- Faster heating to save you time.
- It is quite heavy to handle.
SUSTEAS Tetsubin Cast Iron Teapot with Stainless Steel Infuser
No doubt that you will find different options with less price. But if you really care about quality and expect long-lasting performance, this teapot would be great. Regardless of its higher price, you are going to like it a lot. The heavy-duty construction of the teapot allows using in all conditions without any damage. Compatible with a wide range of stovetop. The textured exterior looks good.
Most of the cast iron teapots are not suitable for boiling water in high heat. But you can do that in this item without any issues. It doesn’t have any enamel coating and that makes the water healthier. Tea that brewed in this will taste better.
- Durable construction with solid cast iron.
- No chemical-based coating inside.
- Hassle-free cleaning with regular water.
- Different sizes are available.
- Releases iron ion to make water soft and healthy.
- It is a little bit expensive.
JUEQI 900 ML Old Dutch Cast Iron Teapot
If you have a passion for antique cast iron kettle, you should grab this JUEQI teapot. Though this Japanese styled teapot is not antique, it is designed likewise to some oldest models. Instead of a conventional texture look, it does have a handcrafted design on it. The teapot is constructed with a comfortable handle and a lid for users’ convenience. The larger size allows us to fill up to 900 ml water inside.
The interior is enamel coated but without any lead. It is healthy to boil water in it and drinking. When boiling water, the cast iron construction releases iron ion that adds into the water and removes chloride ion to make it healthy. You will have lifetime service from it when taken the proper care.
- No need heavy cleaning or bleaching.
- Scratch-resistant inside with enamel coating.
- It comes with stainless steel infuser.
- Larger capacity inside to brew enough tea.
- Handle designed with a hemp rope to keep it cool.
- Comparatively higher price.
- Bulky design and quite heavy.
OMyTea 100% Handmade Chinese/Japanese Vintage Kungfu Gongfu Tea Set
When you want to follow the pure Japanese style to serve tea, having the cast iron teapot is not enough. You need a complete set and OMyTea is offering a good deal. They have introduced this set where you will get a porcelain teapot, teacups, bamboo tea tray, and tea mat with a portable travel bag. Brew your favorite tea in it and serve the tea in the cups. Carry it for outdoor events with the travel bag.
It comes with 4 cups that are enough for family usages. The cups are constructed with solid metal for longevity. Drinking tea on this will be helpful for your health. No chemical or toxic materials are present in it.
- Lightweight design for users’ convenience.
- All essential items are included.
- Easy to clean inside.
- Larger Japanese style cups with tray.
- Side handles to move it.
- The teapot comes with less capacity.
- Doesn’t have any texture exterior.
Primula Japanese Tetsubin Cast Iron Teapot
No matter how much money did you spend on a teapot when the design is not attractive. If you want something modern looking, this floral designed cast iron teapot is recommended for you. The exterior of the teapot is beautifully designed with texture. The floral blue color brings a good vibe to your breakfast. It is originated with heavy cast iron which ensures extreme heat retention.
Inside has enamel coating and it helps to keep the teapot clean with less hassle. Stainless steel infuser inside allows brewing a perfect tea with loose tea leaves. The infuser will keep the loose-leaf separate to have only the raw tea.
- Floral blue stylish color.
- Enamel coating inside for easy cleaning.
- Durable construction with solid cast iron.
- The infuser is included with the teapot.
- Comfortable handle to pour tea over a cup.
- Price is higher than the average price.
- You may not like the heavyweight.
Primula PCI-5228 Green Dragonfly Japanese Tetsubin Cast Iron Teapot
This Japanese Tetsubin is a perfect choice for people who like old fashioned accessories for the kitchen. The ancient look of the teapot will express your personality. Built from solid cast iron metal for long-lasting performance. Despite the higher price, it is worth to invest in this item. Features 26 oz capacity which means you can brew enough tea at a time.
The textured design with craft on the body goes with any kitchen décor. Inside is coated with enamel that allows for hassle-free cleaning. No issues when you want to use loose tea leaves. Stainless steel infuser included keeping the loose leaf separate from tea.
- Premium cast iron for longevity.
- Comfortable handle to pour-over cup.
- Larger capacity inside.
- It doesn’t require much maintenance or heavy cleaning.
- Suitable to brew all kind of teas.
- It weighs 4.0 pounds which is difficult to move.
Getting the Best Cast Iron Teapot is not a difficult task anymore. This exclusive list contains all the top-class products with the best price. If you don’t want to struggle to find the best cast iron kettle, just pick one from this list. The quality of the above products is guaranteed as they are selected based on different perimeters. Grab yours and enrich your kitchen.