There are lots of non-stick cookware brands available in the market. You may have a question which one will be best for your kitchen. To have a clear concept about a non-stick cookware brand you have to check their manufacturer’s user condition or online users’ review. In this post, I’m going to introduce you to the most popular non-stick cookware brand Circulon, Calphalon, and Anolon. All of these brands provide high-quality products with great features. Here you can also get a fair discussion on Circulon Vs Calphalon which will help you to choose the right products for yourself.
Table Of Contents
Introducing with the Circulon, Calphalon and Anolon Cookware Brands
Circulon, Calphalon, and Anolon are some most attractive as well as exclusive cookware brands, which are great for their design, easy to use and durability. Check the post to get more information about them.
Circulon is one of the most popular hard anodized cookware bands. They use hard anodized aluminum on their products, they also have steel-based products. Hard anodized aluminium makes the products more durable and also helpful to distribute heat evenly. Circulon products come in a tulip shape and dark grey color which makes the products super stylish. Circulon uses the three-layer non-stick coating on the surface of their products. Their pans are scratch proof because they use the ring of circles on the surface of the pans.
The ring circles protect the surface area of the pans from scratch. They use their own total non-stick which is a PTFE-based non-stick coating and that is also PFOA-free. Circulon non-stick cookware has stainless steel handles which are covered by silicon. These handles can stand heat and oven temperatures up to 400F.
Is Circulon Cookware Safe to Use?
Yes. Circulon cookware made of non-toxic, PTFE and PFOA free nonstick substance. According to the Cookware Regulatory Agencies, nonstick cookware made without PFOA is completely safe for healthy cooking. But as most of their cookware is Hard Anodized, so you should cook food at low to medium temperatures.
Our Recommended Circulon Cookware Sets
Calphalon is another most popular non-stick cookware brand, they offer a wide range of cookware for home and professional chefs. Calphalon also uses hard anodized aluminium material for their products. They also include some better materials like copper, stainless steel, and enamel cast iron on their products. Non-stick ceramic cookware also one of the best-selling products of this brand.
Calphalon also provide brush-finished stainless steel and shiny stainless steel cookware. Both of them are manufactured with a three-ply structure. Almost all of their pans and pots have lids and stainless steel handles, these handles, and lids are oven safe. But high heat or long time cooking can cause the handles to hot when used in the oven.
Calphalon uses PTFE-based coating on the surface of its products which is also PFOA-free. The products of Calphalon are oven safe, their products can resist up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit temperature. Their products are dishwasher safe, you can use hand wash also to clean these products.
Our Recommended Calphalon Cookware Sets
Anolon owned by the same company that also owns the Circulon cookware brand. Anolon also uses hard anodized aluminium and heavy gauge for their products. They also use copper on some of their products. Most of the Anolon products come in two variations, these are black interior and exterior and a strong bronze finish with a deep chocolate interior. These products have domed glass lids which are a tight fit on the pans and pots.
Anolon non-stick cookware brand has made a name for themselves with their Suregrip silicon handles. These handles are made of stainless steel with a covering of silicon rubber. These materials give the handles a very comfortable grip so that the handles do not get hot easily. Anolon products and their handles are oven safe and they can tolerate up to 400F.
Circulon Vs Calphalon (Major Differences between the Brands)
Circulon or Calphalon which one will great for your cooking? Check their differences to clear your confusion about their products.
Differences in the Materials
- Circulon non-stick cookware brand uses hard anodized aluminium for its products. They also have steel-based cookware in their collection.
- Calphalon also uses hard anodized aluminium as well as stainless steel, copper, enamel cast iron on their pans and pots.
Variety in their Design and Model
- The products of Circulon come in a tulip shape and dark grey color which is most attractive to users.
- Calphalon products come in a black coat finish which will make your kitchen elegant to look.
Variability in their Handles
- Circulon has stainless steel handles with silicone cover and the handles are oven safe up to 400F.
- Calphalon also uses stainless steel handles on their products and these handles also oven safe. They also use silicon covered handles on some of their saucepans.
Varieties on their Surfaces
- Circulon cookware sets are popular mostly for the cooking surface of their products. They use the ring of circles which protects the surface from scratch. They use a PTFE-based non-stick coating on the surface of their products.
- Calphalon also uses a PTFE-based non-stick coating surface for their products.
Heat and Scratch Tolerance Ability of them
- Circulon pots and pans can tolerate up to 350 to 400 Degrees Fahrenheit temperature which is lower than Calphalon products. Circulon provides high-quality scratch-proof products. They use the ring of circles to protect the surface area from scratch.
- Calphalon products also oven safe, they can resist up to 450F but a hot oven or high heat could damage their aluminium coating system. Their products are easy to clean but these are not scratch-proof products.
Circulon Vs Anolon Vs Calphalon – Differences among them
Circulon, Calphalon, and Anolon all of these brands are almost the same. But they have some differences also which make them different from each other. There are the major differences between these brands which you must know before buying their products.
- All of these brands provide hard anodized aluminium products. These brands use other materials also like Circulon has steel-based cookware, Calphalon uses copper, stainless steel on their products, and Anolon uses copper on some of their products.
- Circulon products come with mixed handles which are made of stainless steel with a silicone cover. Calphalon products also have stainless steel handles. On the other hand, Anolon products come with Suregrip silicone handles. The handles of Anolon products are made of stainless steel with a cover of silicone or rubber.
- Circulon, Calphalon, and Anolon all of these brand provide high-quality products which are oven safe.
- Circulon and Calphalon products are dishwasher safe. But most of the Anolon products are not safe for the dishwasher.
- All of these brands use PTEF-based non-stick coating (which is from the Teflon brand) on the surface of their products.
- Both Calphalon and Circulon produces cookware sets for glass top stoves and gas stoves.
Calphalon vs Circulon which one is great to use for daily life or professional chefs? Well both of them have some great features like glass lids, slippery and protective surfaces, three-layer non-stick coating, which will make your cooking easy and enjoyable. Check their manufacturer’s recommendations and user reviews before buying or using these non-stick cookware sets. Or you can check Circulon vs Calphalon comparative discussion to make sure which one will best for your kitchen.