Welcome to the Cookware Ninja Guest Post Contribution Guideline Page. Cookware Ninja is one of the growing cookware/kitchen based blogs on the web. Currently, we are accepting Guest Post on our blog. But yes, we not accepting any FREE GUEST POST. Please scroll down for more details.
Guest Post Guideline
Please check the following guidelines carefully to get your guest post published on Cookware Ninja.
- Content Must Be 1000+ in Words.
- Content Must Be related to Cookware, Cooking, Kitchen, Recipes, Food or any topic related to Kitchen. But you should check the topic on our blog to ensure that it’s already published on our blog or not.
- Content with any grammatical or spelling errors will not be accepted.
- Content Must Be optimized for both readers and search engines. And should be informative so that it can solve the reader’s purpose.
- Content Must Have some heading/subheading and some bullet points (if applicable).
- You must provide a royalty-free/copyright-free high quality image with the content. You can also include any relevant video.
- Try to keep sentence length as short as possible. And also makes paragraphs as short as possible.
- Content should not be published anywhere before.
- Cookware Ninja Has the right to decline or modification of the content you provide.
Link and Anchor Guideline
- Content should not include any Ecommerce, Service Page Link, or Affiliate Link. But we can Use Our Own Affiliate Link on Your Content If We Want.
- We do not accept any MONEY KEYWORD as ANCHOR (Keyword with Best, Review, Reviews, Under, etc.) such as “Best Nonstick Cookware” “Best Ceramic Cookware Reviews” “Best Stainless Steel Cookware Under $100”.
- Link not allowed from the 1st paragraph of the content.
- You can get a maximum of 1 Dofollow or Nofollow (as you wish) link from a Single Guest Post.
- Please Keep in Mind that WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING ANY FREE GUEST POST. So please don’t contact us for free guest post purposes.
- Your Guest Post Won’t Be Leveled/Tagged as “Guest Post” or “Sponsored Post”.
- Please Contact Us through the Contact Page or cookwareninja [at] gmail dot com to know the Guest Post Charge and approved your guest post topic.
- Your Link will be permanent.
Cookware Ninja Editorial Team Reserve the Right to Accept/Deny any guest post and can Edit your Content.