Circulon is exceptionally best from all other superior quality non-stick cookware on the market. If you want to get high quality and best performing nonstick cookware, you must have to go to the renowned brand ‘’Circulon.’’ Yes, they are such a good brand.
The cookware helps the food to separate the oil and fat from the cooked food. Besides, they also release food particles and all dirt easily than the other cookware. At the same time, most of their pots and pans are dishwasher safe also. But sometimes it is noted that there are fats/oil or dirt build-up on the cookware which cannot be removed by the dishwasher cleaning. At that time you need to restore Circulon items. So, let’s know how to restore Circulon cookware.
Before that, you have to understand that it is the time to restore, right? It is very necessary to understand. Many people cannot find out the build-up easily and they also go to restore on late. Ultimately your cookware loses its durability.
How Do You Know The Time Has Come To Restore Circulon Cookware?
You may not have the build-up visible in the cooking pans and pots. And at that time you think, they are in a fine condition which is not actually. Visible things are definitely a definite sign of build-up but they can be invisible also. If you see, the cookware is not releasing the food, needs more oil/fat to cook, and food burns frequently then you have to understand it is the time to restore. Clear?
So, How to Restore Circulon Cookware?
We know, if you just tell you the basics and give you a hint, you can restore. But to follow the process step by step is very necessary here. That is why we recommend following the process accordingly restoring your Circulon cookware completely.
- Making Water and Vinegar Solution
Take a moderate or large size pot which can give the place to the cookware you are going to restore. Then pour water into the pot about 4 cups. Then add 2 cups of white vinegar to the water. Maintain the water and vinegar ratio 2:1. Stir the solution (It is not mandatory).
- Heat The Solution
Then place the pot on a stove and start heating the solution. Extreme water temperature is not needed just boil the water until it boils.
- Put The Cookware In The Boiling Mixture And Wait
Put the cookware items in the mixture after boiling the water. For a better result, you should wait until the water boils. Then wait for at least 5 minutes. You may also need to wait for more than 10 minutes. It depends on the toughness of the buildups. So, wait until the dirt and fat become loose.
- Take The Cookware Out And Allow To Cool
After that, take out the cookware from the mixture. Then leave the item until it cool.
- Wash Now
Now prepare a mixture of warm water and regular dishwashing soap. And wash it with the prepared warm soapy water. You must use a soft nylon brush to wash the cookware. Never use any abrasive brush while washing nonstick pans and pots.
- Hasn’t Gone? Repeat The Process
Usually, all tough buildups and stains are removed from the cookware if you do it following these steps once. Even then, if anything remains there, do the same thing again.
So many people asked to know the general cleaning mechanism of the Circulon. Though it a very simple task, it is also important to them you don’t know actually. So, now we are going to let you know how to clean Circulon cookware.
How to Clean Circulon Cookware
You may ask us, if they are dishwasher safe why are we going to describe the cleaning procedure? But, just think simply, how many people have a dishwasher in their home? We also have seen many people who also clean their beloved nonstick items by hand though they have a dishwasher. Do you know why? Wash by than hands is always much better than the dishwasher. Because regular dishwasher cleaning will damage the nonstick cooking surface.
However, let’s go to the cleaning mechanisms.
- At first, you have to ensure the cookware doesn’t have food, oil, or any other thing in it. And rinse it thoroughly.
- Apply some soap in the pan or pot and fill the pan or pot with water. Then put the pan in your sink for a few minutes. The water and soap mixture sit effectively and help to clean the food residue effectively.
- Now take a soft nylon brush and start scrubbing inside, outside, and edges. Remember don’t use any brush which has anything sharp, hard, or metallic part that can damage the nonstick coating.
- Now rinse the pan or pot thoroughly with warm water. And rinse the pan until the soap residue washes away from the cookware.
- Just wipe down the pan or pot with a kitchen towel to wipe the water droplet. Then leave on in the drying rack to be dried completely. Very simple.
Many people also asked to know how to clean Circulon pans. To them, just follow the same method (as cleaning pots) for cleaning pans. The process is the same and definitely, you will get your pans clean better than ever.
Some Tips for Cleaning and Restoring Circulon Cookware
Cleaning and restore both processes are like a must to do things and you also have to do for care. But the following tips can ensure better care and maintenance.
- Always wear gloves before cleaning and restoring.
- Dish soap is better than a harsh cleaner or other detergents.
- Don’t store when it is wet.
- Clean after each use.
- Don’t use steel wool or any other abrasive scrubber.
- Proper and regular cleaning can reduce the restore rate.
Remember the nonstick coating is a layer just on the cookware surface. Yes, the nonstick coating of the Circulon cookware is durable enough. But if you use an abrasive scrubber, or dishwasher regularly, the coating layer will come out eventually. So, keep it in mind.
However, if you read the entire article, you’ve learned a lot of information about how to restore Circulon cookware as well as how to clean them. Well, if you need anything else to know, you can ask me through the comment box.
Featured Image Source: Flickr